1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The competition is not associated with Facebook or Instagram.
3. The Promoter of this prize draw is Hugo's Ice Creamery.
4. Multiple entries are permitted.
5. The competition will run from 20 April 2018 to 12 May 2018.
6. The winner will receive 3 months (12 tubs) of the Special Edition flavour of Hugo's Ice Creamery that they create.
6. Friday 20 April - Friday 4 May: Entries open on Facebook and Instagram.
7. Saturday 5 May: Three (3) finalists announced.
8. Sunday 6 May - Sunday 13 May: Voting on 3 finalists flavours are open on Instagram. Finalists must send people to vote on the @hugosicecreamery Instagram page, with a 'like' counting as one vote.
9. Sunday 13 May: Winner announced.
How to enter
10. To be eligible to win participants must enter before 5pm, Friday 4 May by either;
10.1 Commenting with their entry and an image of their dog on the competition post on our Facebook page.
10.2 Commenting on our @hugosicecreamery Instagram post with their entry.
11. The entry must include;
11.1 The name of the Special Edition winter flavour creation,
11.2 A 1-2 sentence description of the flavour,
11. Entries close 5pm Friday 4 May. Three (3) finalists will be chosen from all eligible entries and announced on Saturday 5 of May.
12. Voting on the finalist entries will open on Sunday 6 of May on Instagram - with 1 like (or other react) counting as 1 vote. The finalist with the most votes will win, and have their flavour created as our Special Edition winter flavour.
12.1 We reserve the right to disqualify any entries if we believe there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, buying likes).
12.2 We reserve the right to alter flavour entry ingredients and descriptions to suit our production and branding.
13. Voting will close 5pm Saturday 13 May.
14. The final winner will be announced the evening of Sunday 13 May.
15. The winner must be either;
15.1 Live in the Brisbane/Gold Coast region for delivery of the prize
15.2 Be able to pick up the prize from Brisbane.